Installation Date: 7th May 2012
Location: Kentish Town
Flooring Type: White Resin + CoFlex Base
The installation shown above is a white resin floor measuring approximately 20 square metres. The installation was undertaken over a four day period which included:
• Removal of domestic appliances.
• Preparing the flooring substrate.
• Installation of premium underfloor heating system.
• Laying of the CoFlex rubber base.
• Application of poured white resin floor.
• Top coat & stain seal.
• Re-installation of domestic appliances.
The final result was an ultra smooth hard wearing flooring system with underfloor heating which works extremely well with the bathroom & kitchen design and the open planned living space.
The customer was extremely happy with the contemporary style and finish of the final result.